The engineering department is the basis and main core for the development of the projects. It has a highly qualified human talent and experience in the design of models for molding systems made out of Green Sand, Pep Set molding systems and gray and nodular casting processes
PRODUCT ANALYSIS AND
Fundicom offers efficient solutions to develop the products that the customers need, meeting on a highly detailed way all their specifications
For the casting process there are 2 induction furnaces with a capacity of 9 tons / day
The plant has fourmolding systems:
• System 1: Hunter 10, Automatic process with molding capacity of 350 pieces per shift of 8 hours. It manufactures pieces up to 15 Kg with dimensions of 48 cm wide x 35 long x 22 high.
• System 2: Foronda, Semi-automatic process with molding capacity of 100 pieces per shift of 8 hours. It manufactures pieces up to 80 Kg with dimensions of 65 cm wide x 70 cm long x 45 cm.
• System 4: Floormolding, itis a manual processwith a capacity of manufacture parts up to 2.5 Ton. Dimensions up to 2m wide x 2m long x 1.5m high
PEP SET, MOLDING WITH
Molding with self-hardening sands. It is a manual process with a capacity of 650 molds per shift of 8 hours. It produces pieces in bunches up to 90 Kg. The maximum dimensions of each one of the bunches are 80 cm wide x 80 cm long x 100 cm.
It is a manual process with a capacity of manufacture parts up to 2.5 Ton. Dimensions up to 2m wide x 2m long x 1.5m high.
The Machining Plant has a variety of advanced technology equipment that meets the expectations of our customers. Among them are:
• 8 CNC machining centers with 3 axes
• 5 CNC machining centers with 4 axes.
• 13 CNC lathes
• 7 conventional lathes
• 1 Milling machine
• 2 Grinding machines
• 2 Sharpening machines
• 2 Balancing machines
The company has four laboratories in which there are held tests for raw materials, product in process and finished product
• METALLURGIC LABORATORY
• DIMENSIONAL FOUNDRY LABORATORY
• DIMENSIONAL MACHINING LABORATORY
• METROLOGY LABORATORY